Camping in the living room
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Outside of all the usual ways to earn Swag Bucks, there are some easy to grab points sitting out there that you may not even realize are available. For example, have you completed your user profile? If not, you're missing out on easy Swag Bucks for things like uploading a profile picture. You'll know if you still have some info to fill out if you go to your Swagbucks homepage and see and indicator - either on the right or in the middle of the page letting you know that you can earn some Swag Bucks for finishing up.
The best part is that having your profile completed helps Swagbucks bring you more relevant content so you can earn even more Swagbucks!
If you don't already have a Swagbucks account, you can earn Swag Bucks for setting your account up! Get rewarded for the things you do online starting today by clicking HERE to sign up. I've already gotten hundreds of dollars in Amazon gift cards with my Swag Bucks, and you can too!
at 1:56 PM
My 2 year old daughter is into all the frills, pampering, and girly things. That includes painting her nails. Whenever I paint my nails, she has to have her nails painted. I don't paint her nails with my nail polish; I only use non-toxic nailpolish on her little fingernails and toenails. We recently received a couple of bottles of SNAILS (Safe Nails) polish. Snails is a french-made chemical free kids nail polish line that was started up by a mother looking for non-toxic nail polish for her children.
I have painted my daughter's nails a couples of times using this nail polish. We love it! There is no chemical smell whatsoever; I actually think the nail polish smells good. It is a nice change to my nail polish, which smells up the room really bad. The two colors we received (Fairytale and Raspberry Pie) are beautiful! My favorite has to be the Raspberry Pie. I just love the way the glossy purple looks on my daughter's nails.
Excuse the bad painting job! It is hard to paint 2 year old wiggly hands and feet! She wanted 1 foot pink and 1 foot purple and same with the hands.
SNAILS has a patented three main ingredient formula that consists of water, acrylic polymer, and non-toxic colorants. It does not include toluene, formaldehyde, dibutylphthalate (DBP), or BPA. The product is environmentally friendly. The polish comes in biodegradable packaging and in lead-free bottles. One of the best things is that there is no need for nail polish remover to remove the nail polish. It can be removed with soap and water.
Here's a list of all the beautiful SNAILS colors:
• Bedtime stories: calming sky blue shades entice little ones to relax and unwind
• Candyfloss: sugar, spice and everything nice all rolled into a pretty baby pink hue
• Disco girl: little dancing queens will dazzle in beautiful glossy pink
• Fairytale: once upon a time soft shiny pink graced gorgeous girls’ fingertips
• Go Green: eco-kids will love warm olive tones of nature and life
• Lollipop: matte scarlet red kindles kids’ enthusiasm and interest
• Make a wish: golden nails promote the Midas touch in confidence and courage
• Mrs Carrothead: pumpkin orange shades match kids’ zest for life
• Purple comet: magic, mystery and imagination in glossy purple hues
• Secret diary: playful fuchsia tones will delight little nails
• Black Beauty: Super trendy and black as the night for all our 'mini modern madams'.
• Cherry Queen: A deliciously,vivid,wild cherry colour for girls who love to have fun!
• Love is...:A bold, deep, red for daring divas who like to be noticed !
• Prince Frog: A mysteriously shiny pale green straight from the land of fairytales. Green is the colour of life, of nature.
• Raspberry Pie: Glossy purple. Wear purple when you want to encourage fantasy, mystery and imagination.
• Sweet Heart: A rich,lush,pinky-purple for your little sweetheart to "look as pretty as a picture"!
• Tooth Fairy: All little girls want to look "Pretty in pink" perfect for any party girl!
• Twinkle Dust: Magical and mystical this shimmering gold polish is perfect for your little princess!
Which color is your favorite?
Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. All the thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. I was not otherwise compensated for this post.
at 12:32 AM