Sunday, April 1, 2012
Meet Me on Monday 4/2
1. Did you prank, get pranked or ignore April Fool's Day?
I ignore April Fool's Day :) I didn't really have any jokes played on me or play any jokes on anyone else.
2. What is the most unusual thing you have in your pantry or refrigerator right now?
Hmm I don't really have anything unusual right now.
3. If you were in the "Miss America" (or another) talent competition, what would your talent be?
Oh man, I don't really have any talents for a talent competition. I guess it would be singing.
4. What is one thing you miss about being a kid?
I miss not having so much responsibility. I could just play, go for a walk, go to the pool, or go somewhere without it being so much work and exhausting me so much. In the summer, I miss being able to just lay by the pool and read a book :) Going to the pool is stressful with a 4 year old, 2 year old, and 10 month old.
5. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
I think I would change my first name to Katie since that is what my mom wanted to name me and was my great grandma's name. I'd love to be Katie Arabelle...
at 11:23 PM